Back to Patches Archive
We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2006.3.10 (beta).
The following new features were added since V2006.3.9.
- When exporting test suites to .m format for import into
Simulink, the test data may now include structures and arrays.
The same data types are now supported for export to .mat and
- Japanese and German versions of installer are now available.
- Reactis now offers Japanese translations of almost
all menus, dialogs, and messages.
- When generating test suites, he Tester run-time dialog now
displays the number of covered targets in addition to the
percentage of covered targets.
- Reactis now stores Simulator coverage highlighting settings in
the .rsp file associated with a model, causing them to be retained
from one invocation of Reactis to the next.
- Reactis now offers the option to automatically check for updates
once per day.
- Reactis Tester and Validator now allow the user to select multiple
test-suite files to be preloaded.
- Reactis Tester currently allows the Tester launch parameters to be
captured in a .rtp file. This feature has been extended to embed the
.rsi file used during a Tester run in the .rtp file. The .rtp file
may be extracted using the menu item "File -> Extract RSI File".
- New "View->Expand Tree" and "View->Collapse Tree" menu items offer
a quick way to expand or collapse all nodes of the tree in the
- On start-up, Reactis now creates the main window with the location
and size it had when last closed.
- In Reactis for C RSM files, relative search paths are now supported.
- The Reactis for C panel that displays source code now displays
line numbers as well as a grid to ease matching a code fragment to
its line number.
The following bugs have been fixed since V2006.3.9.
- Fixed bug that caused error when connecting to V2006.0.x (x>0)
- When conditional input branch execution is enabled, in order
to compute the set of blocks to include in an ignorable branch
trace back through nested Switch blocks.
- Fixed bug that could cause Stateflow custom C code to not be
displayed after reloading a model.
- Fixed bug that could cause a "Io: flushOut failed" message.
- When C source code has changes, Reactis now properly prompts the
user to reload it.
- When asking for "reload" confirmation, do not block other Reactis
- Fixed bug that caused "Preload Files" list box to be very small
after clicking the "Back" button in the "Test Suite Generation
- Fixed problem that could occur when trying to connect to license
managers older than V2006.3.8 from the Reactis API.
- Fixed bug that caused "backend died" error when working with
MATLAB data objects in some cases.
- Fixed bug that could cause an "infinite loop" warning in Stateflow
after stopping at a breakpoint.
- Fixed "Uncaught exception: Match" error when encountering a
bus object containing just a single signal.
- Fixed bug that caused two "Conditional Subsystems" check boxes to
be displayed in the Tester launch dialog.
- Fixed bug in license manager that could cause Reactis to lock up
when opening the "Settings" dialog or displaying the currently
configured license servers.
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team
Back to Patches Archive