Back to Patches Archive
December 5, 2008
Dear Reactis User:
We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2008.1 (beta).
In addition to all bug fixes from Reactis V2008, the following
features were added:
- Virtual inports provide enhanced control over what values Reactis
should feed into top-level input ports of a model.
- Virtual inports can be added to your model within Reactis and
connected to top-level input ports of a model. The model file
itself is not changed in this process. To add a virtual inport,
right-click on some empty space within the top-level system
of your model and select "Add Virtual Inport" from the pop-up
- Like Validator assertions, virtual inports can be formulated as
simple expressions (depending on Simulation time or other inputs)
or complex systems modeled in Simulink and stored in a library.
- Virtual inport systems may contain "Random Number" or
"Uniform Random Number" blocks to introduce custom randomness
- Virtual inports can be enabled and disabled easily within Reactis
Newly supported Simulink features
- Support for MATLAB R2008b models.
- "Random Number" or "Uniform Random Number" blocks are now
supported if located within a Validator objectives or virtual
- Support blocks that have a continuous sample time if the block is
located in a model with a fixed-step discrete solver.
This includes "Signal Builder" and "Repeating Sequence" blocks
- Support "long long int", "long long unsigned int" and "_Bool"
- Improved performance of memory operations.
- Improved overflow detection.
- New option to detect invalid pointer calculations.
- Greatly improved performance when executing S-Functions in
- In RSM files, absolute or relative paths can be used to
specify source files or libraries.
- Allow specifying compiler macro definitions in RSM files.
- "Difference scopes" allow simple comparison of differences
between expected and observed model outputs.
- Boundary coverage tracking for relational operators working
on floating-point values can be turned off entirely.
Alternatively, the user may define the acceptable tolerance
for these blocks.
- New API functions rsSimExportSuiteEx and rsSimImportSuiteEx
allow fine-tuning of test suite export and import via the API.
- All broken links in models are immediately highlighted when
the model is loaded.
- A new switch in Reactis' settings dialog allows to use a
different method of invoking MATLAB which avoids the
"hijacking" of existing MATLAB command windows.
You may download the patches or full installers from the
Reactis User Pages.
The Reactis Team
Back to Patches Archive