FAQ: Product Independent - General
What products does Reactive Systems offer?
For engineers using a model-based design process with Simulink® and
Stateflow®, Reactive Systems offers Reactis®, the Reactis for EML
Plugin, the Reactis for C Plugin, and Reactis Model Inspector.
- Reactis offers automated testing, validation, and debug of Simulink/Stateflow models.
- Reactis for EML Plugin integrates with Reactis to offer white-box testing
of Embedded MATLAB portions of a model, e.g. MATLAB Function blocks.
- Reactis for C Plugin integrates with Reactis to offer white-box testing of
the C code portions of models (S-Functions and Stateflow custom code).
- Reactis Model Inspector is a low-cost lightweight viewer for models and
testing artifacts created with Reactis.
The FAQ for these products may be found
For developers using the C programming language, Reactis for C offers
help uncovering, diagnosing, and fixing runtime errors in C code.
It's FAQ is here.
Reactis and Reactis for C can be used together to offer a robust
solution for back-to-back testing of C code against a Simulink
What are the supported platforms and system requirements for the Reactis products?
System requirements for the Reactis product line.
How do I evaluate one or more of the Reactis products?
You may obtain a free 30-day fully-functional evaluation licenses
for any of our products as follows:
- Go to http://www.reactive-systems.com/login.msp
- Click the create an account link
and fill out the brief registration form. When you submit the form, a
login password will be emailed to you.
- Use the password to log in at the URL
from step 1.
- You will then see directions for downloading and running the
- After running the installer, you then email a license file
template to email@example.com, which we will digitally
sign and return to you.
- Upon copying this license file to the appropriate location,
you will then be up and running.
Is training available?
Yes, Reactive Systems offers one- and two-day Reactis training
courses delivered by a qualified instructor at your site. The hands-on
courses include numerous exercises to introduce engineers to model-based
testing and validation with Reactis. No prior experience with
Reactis is required.
How can I stay informed about the latest Reactis developments?
Two mailing lists are available. How to subscribe is described
- Reactis Communicator is a low volume mailing list for
that announces major Reactis releases and developments. Postings
occur three or four times a year.
- Reactis Patches is a medium volume mailing list that
announces every Reactis patch when it becomes available. Postings
occur every 6 to 8 weeks.
How does Reactis version numbering work?
Please see the description of version numbering
How do I purchase one of the Reactis products?
Please contact sales or the
distributor in your region.