FAQ: Product Independent - General
What products does Reactive Systems offer?
For engineers using a model-based design process with Simulink® and
Stateflow®, Reactive Systems offers Reactis®, the Reactis for EML
Plugin, the Reactis for C Plugin, and Reactis Model Inspector.
- Reactis offers automated testing, validation, and debug of Simulink/Stateflow models.
- Reactis for EML Plugin integrates with Reactis to offer white-box testing
of Embedded MATLAB portions of a model, e.g. MATLAB Function blocks.
- Reactis for C Plugin integrates with Reactis to offer white-box testing of
the C code portions of models (S-Functions and Stateflow custom code).
- Reactis Model Inspector is a low-cost lightweight viewer for models and
testing artifacts created with Reactis.
The FAQ for these products may be found
For developers using the C programming language, Reactis for C offers
help uncovering, diagnosing, and fixing runtime errors in C code.
It's FAQ is here.
Reactis and Reactis for C can be used together to offer a robust
solution for back-to-back testing of C code against a Simulink
What are the supported platforms and system requirements for the Reactis products?
System requirements for the Reactis product line.
How do I evaluate one or more of the Reactis products?
You may obtain a free 30-day fully-functional evaluation licenses
for any of our products as follows:
- Go to http://www.reactive-systems.com/login.msp
- Click the create an account link
and fill out the brief registration form. When you submit the form, a
login password will be emailed to you.
- Use the password to log in at the URL
from step 1.
- You will then see directions for downloading and running the
- After running the installer, you then email a license file
template to firstname.lastname@example.org, which we will digitally
sign and return to you.
- Upon copying this license file to the appropriate location,
you will then be up and running.
Is training available?
Yes, Reactive Systems offers one- and two-day Reactis training
courses delivered by a qualified instructor at your site. The hands-on
courses include numerous exercises to introduce engineers to model-based
testing and validation with Reactis. No prior experience with
Reactis is required.
How can I stay informed about the latest Reactis developments?
Two mailing lists are available. How to subscribe is described
- Reactis Communicator is a low volume mailing list for
that announces major Reactis releases and developments. Postings
occur two or three times a year.
- Reactis Patches is a medium volume mailing list that
announces every Reactis patch when it becomes available. Postings
occur every 6 to 8 weeks.
- Reactis Issue Tracker lets you view lists of open and
resolved issues and is available from the
Reactis User Pages
How does Reactis version numbering work?
Please see the description of version numbering
How do I purchase one of the Reactis products?
Please contact sales or the
distributor in your region.