March 26, 2010
Dear Reactis User:
We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2010.0.1
The following features were added since V2010:
- Support "Latch input by copying inside signal" setting in "Inport" blocks (#1149).
- If an error is reported during test case generation, include the test and step
number in the generated test suite where the error occurs (#1139).
The following bugs were fixed since V2010:
- Fixed bug that caused the current values and history in user guided simulation
to not be displayed (#1114).
- Fixed "Bug: Uncaught Exception: Mixed" that would occur if multi-block MC/DC coverage
was enabled and a logical operator block was operating on a 2-d matrix (#1155).
- Fixed "Bug: bus size too small" that would occur for "Tapped Delay" blocks if the
"Include current value" option was checked (#1152).
- Fixed "Type error (different tuple sizes)" that could occur if a "Selector" block
configured for a vector was operating on a 1xN matrix (#1137).
- Fixed "bug: Error initializing environment variable" that could occur if a
negative fixpoint value was passed through the mask of a masked subsystem (#1112).
- Fixed "bug: Unknown operator evalCExpr" that would come up if the expression
of a condition in Stateflow contained at least one C macro but no other variables (#1089).
- Fixed problem where Reactis could appear to hang during initialization if a
large dependency cycle was detected in the model (#1092).
- Fixed problem where breakpoints set in subcharted states would be visible in
the parent state of the subchart (#1130).
- Fixed bug where an active Stateflow state was not highlighted in green if it
was entered after stopping for a breakpoint (#1131).
- Fixed bug that could cause Reactis to crash when using the "Cvg Details" button
in the Tester or Validator progress dialog (#1147).
- Fixed bug that caused Reactis to crash when using a model that contains
"physical modeling connector ports" (#1096).
- Fixed "Bug: test step index out of range" that would occur in rare situation
when extending a test in Simulator (#1132).
- Fixed "Bug: stopStep" exception that could occur when stepping backwards over test
boundaries in a subset of tests (#1160).
The following bugs in the C Plugin were fixed since V2010:
- Fixed bug where uncovered C code in a static library within an S-Function was not properly highlighted if the S-Function's coverage was set to cumulative (#1121).
- Fixed "syntax error: inserting STRUCT" error that could occur in some cases
when using nested macros in C code (#1090).
- Fixed "bug: inactive or empty C library" that could occur if a model used
#define statements in its custom include section and no files were listed as
custom C source files (#1091).
- Fixed "bug: Unknown operator" that could occur if a Stateflow condition
contained only constants and one or more C macros (#1086).
You may download the patches or full installers from the
Reactis User Pages.
The Reactis Team