We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2006.0.10
and V2006.1 (Beta).
The following bugs were fixed since V2006.0.9.
- An issue that caused incorrect computation of fixed-point
addition for some bias settings has been corrected.
The following new features have been added since V2006.
- Support for fixed point values in S-Functions.
- Support for user-written C code in Stateflow charts.
- Do not count purely atomic subsystems in conditional subsystem
- Track coverage for ``Enable'' blocks to make Reactis try to
have enabled subsystems be disabled at least once.
- Track coverage for ``else'' branch in ``If'' and ``Switch Case''
blocks even if the block is configured to not have an outport for
- Additional branch coverage targets have been introduced for
Switch Case blocks. Previously Reactis tracked one branch target per
outport of a Switch Case block. However, some outputs may be
triggered when the control input matches one value from of a set. For
such outports activated by multiple values, Reactis now tracks a
branch target for each value in the set.
- Track MC/DC coverage for Simulink ``If'' blocks.
- Track branch coverage for ``Abs'' and ``Sign'' blocks.
- Support "external index input" setting in For Iterator blocks.
- Improved logging capabilities to help track down problems with Reactis.
- If no Data Store Memory block for X exists a model, but there is
a workspace data item X of type Simulink.Signal, then Simulink creates
a temporary Data Store Memory block with that name at the top-level of
the model. Data Store Read and Write blocks in the model can read and
write such implicitly declared Memory blocks. Reactis now supports
this type of implicit declaration of Data Store Memory blocks.
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team