|Back to Patches Archive
June 30, 2015
Dear Reactis User:
We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis® V2015
and Reactis Model Inspector V2015.
Newly Supported Simulink® Features
- MATLAB® R2015a.
- Simulink Function block and Function Caller block and calling
Simulink Function blocks from Stateflow®
- Extended subset of Embedded MATLAB (EML). The following are now
- Logical functions: xor, and, or, not, any, all.
- Math functions: mod, rem.
- logical function now accepts matrix arguments.
- Other functions: isnan, isinf, isfinite, return.
Coverage Tracking Improvements
- Individual targets can now be excluded from coverage tracking. For
an excluded target, Tester will not attempt to exercise the target with
generated tests and Simulator will not include the target in coverage
reporting (including exported reports).
- The Reactis for EML Plugin allows white-box testing of Embedded MATLAB
(EML) portions of a model: Statement, decision, condition, MC/DC targets
identified in EML code. Tester attempts to exercise EML targets.
Simulator reports coverage of EML targets. To enable the EML Plugin,
contact Reactive Systems to acquire a license.
- Reactis now tracks coverage for Direct Lookup Table (n-D) blocks.
- Added API functions to add, remove, and modify configuration variables.
Reactis Model Inspector V2015
- Support MATLAB R2015a.
- Display Embedded MATLAB (EML) code contained in models (e.g. in a MATLAB Function block).
You may download the patches or full installers from the
Reactis User Pages.
The Reactis Team
Back to Patches Archive