Back to Patches Archive
We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2006.2, which
includes numerous new features and enhancements since the previous
major release in January of this year. Some highlights are below.
For more details please see the revision history in the Reactis User's
Guide which is included in the distribution and is also available
The following are some of the features added since V2006.
Newly-Supported Simulink and Stateflow features
- Support MathWorks R2006b release.
- The restriction that MC/DC decisions can have no more than 12
conditions has been removed.
- Support for fixed point values in S-Functions.
- Support Simulink bus objects.
- Support for custom C code in Stateflow charts. In Stateflow,
users can add external C code via the “Target Options” dialog and
then subsequently call functions defined in that code from condition or
transition actions within Stateflow. Reactis now supports this feature.
Coverage Tracking Improvements
Coverage tracking for 1-D and 2-D lookup tables has been added.
To view the coverage information associated with a table, right-click
on the table and select “View Coverage Details”.
- Reactis now tracks boundary value coverage for configuration
- Track coverage for “Enable” blocks to make Reactis try to
have enabled subsystems be not enabled at least once.
- Track MC/DC coverage for Simulink “If” blocks.
- Track coverage for “else” branch in “If” and “Switch Case”
blocks even if the block is configured to not have an outport for
- Track branch coverage for “Abs” and “Signum” blocks.
- Additional branch coverage targets have been introduced for
Switch Case blocks. Previously Reactis tracked one branch target per
outport of a Switch Case block. However, some outputs may be
triggered when the control input matches one value from of a set. For
such outports activated by multiple values, Reactis now tracks a
branch target for each such value.
- Reactis now supports boundary value coverage for the Relational
Operator block. For a relational operator block with inputs a and b,
Reactis now tracks the following targets:
where epsilon is the smallest increment representable in the type of a and b.
a == b
- a == b + epsilon
- a == b − epsilon
- A new feature was added to retrieve recent error and warning
messages by selecting View -> Show Recent Errors.
- The Reactis installer now supports a silent install
(installing Reactis from the DOS command line in an automated
- Several functions have been added to the Reactis API.
- Optimized caching and initialization procedures for models with
large signal vectors.
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team
Back to Patches Archive