|Back to Patches Archive
February 15, 2008
Dear Reactis User:
We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2007.1 (beta).
In addition to numerous quality enhancements, the following
features were added since V2007:
A new test point feature has been added.
- Test points can be added by right-clicking on a block or
signal line when Reactis Simulator is off.
- When generating a test suite in Reactis Tester or
modifying a test suite in Reactis Simulator, Reactis will
store the data for the currently defined test points in the
- A list of the currently defined test points can be viewed
by selecting menu item Edit, Test Points.
- Test points can be removed by going to the Edit, Test
Points list, selecting a test point and selecting Edit,
Remove (Simulator must be off).
- When running a test suite within Reactis Simulator,
Reactis will compare the test point data in the test suite
with the current values at the test points and report
- When exporting a test suite to CSV format, Reactis will
export all data including test point data.
- Simulink Test Points in a model can be imported into Reactis
by selecting Edit, Test Points and then in the Info
File Editor selecting Tools, Import from Simulink.
Newly Supported Simulink Features
- Initial support for MATLAB R2008a.
- Support forwarding tables in Simulink libraries.
- Support using macros defined in C header files within
Stateflow actions. Currently, the C macros must expand to valid
Stateflow syntax in order to be used within Stateflow actions.
- When importing a .rst test suite using the Test Suite,
Import menu item, Reactis now allows to data items to be
remapped. This allows users to reuse test suites after the names
or locations of inports, outports or test points have changed.
- Data viewed in scopes within Reactis can now be saved to CSV
files by clicking the CSV button in the scope.
- In User Guided Simulation mode, the input ports can now be
sorted by either port number or port name.
- License server CSV logs now contain the license IDs of
- The functionality of the GUI menu item Test Suite,
Export, Using Simulink can now be accessed from the API. To
do this the program must call the rsSimUpdateOutputs command
with the output filename (last parameter) having an extension of
You may download the patches or full installers from the
Reactis User Pages.
The Reactis Team
Back to Patches Archive