Back to Patches Archive
July 21, 2008
Dear Reactis User:
We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2007.0.8.
The following bugs were fixed since V2007.0.7:
- Fixed bug that could cause Reactis to report base type differences for
some fixpoint types after using the 'Tools->Synchronize' menu item in
the Info File Editor.
- Fixed bug that caused "Data type mismatch: Expected ufix16, got uint16"
or similar errors when using some S-Functions with fixpoint inputs or
- Do not stop with a bug message about "reactis_params___ not found" that
could be reported for some models. Instead, produce warning and continue.
- Fixed bug that caused "Reactis's backend engine died unexpectedly" error
for S-Functions with multiple output ports, if at least one of them
carries a fixpoint signal.
- Intercept calls to "mex*" functions called from S-Functions.
This works around some "S-Function performed illegal operation" issues
with models calling such functions.
- Fixed "Uncaught exception: Overflow" that could occur if the input
to a timer target was far out of range of the stated maximum value.
- Fixed bug that could cause Reactis to go slightly over the maximum
limit for range types with step sizes.
- Fixed bug that caused errors reported by S-Functions in the mdlOutputs
or mdlUpdate functions (via ssSetErrorStatus) to be ignored.
- Fixed "output port of target is not connected" error message for models
that are using Validator targets and have their "Unconnected block output
port" Simulink diagnostic set to "error".
- Fixed bug that caused some configuration variable names in CSV export
to be scrambled.
- Fixed bug that caused Stateflow output ports that are initialized from
workspace data items not to be initialized correctly.
- Fixed problem with MATLAB version detection that could lead to Reactis
not finding S-Functions although they were in the search path.
- During CSV import, interpret lines that only contain "," (or whitespace)
as the delimiter for the end of a test. This resolves an issue arising
when exporting CSV files from Microsoft Excel 2007. That version exports
a row of commas for empty rows. Previous versions of Excel exported a
- Fixed problem that could cause some "Uncaught exception: Size" errors.
- Fixed issue where the error message displayed if an S-Function was not
found would not show the actual S-Function name.
- Fixed error message if M-file S-Function returns an output value of
the wrong size.
You may download the patches or full installers from the
Reactis User Pages.
The Reactis Team
Back to Patches Archive