Reactis V2019 Released
Reactis® V2019 is now available for download. V2019
includes a number of newly supported Simulink® and Embedded MATLAB®
features as well as a number of enhancements to improve your Reactis
New Simulink Support
Newly supported Simulink features include the following:
- Discrete FIR Filter block.
- In/Out Bus Element blocks.
- Bus output/input for Pre-Lookup and Interpolation blocks.
- LookupTable and Breakpoint data objects to specify lookup tables.
- 4-dimensional lookup tables if all types are uniform floating-point types.
- Placing Model Reference blocks within Variant Subsystem blocks.
- Bus access within S-Functions.
- Stateflow charts in libraries where different instances use different data types.
New Embedded MATLAB Support
The supported subset of Embedded MATLAB has been extended to include:
- Functions: sort, norm, erf, polyfit, expm.
- The use of line continuation (...) in more places.
- The use of line continuation (...) as an end of line comment.
- Casting enumerated values to numeric values.
- The use of enumerated types referenced only in EML and not from Simulink.
- Accessing constant properties of MATLAB objects.
- When synchronizing top-level input ports, Reactis now imports min/max values set
within Simulink bus objects.
- If a coverage target is excluded in a referenced model then it will also be
excluded in the parent model.
- Show simulation step count when running Tester with time limit.
- Improved highlighting and reporting of unreachable assertions.
- Added min and max settings in user-guided simulation which will set
the minimum/maximum allowed value for the given port.
- Produce fewer and more specific warnings about Data Store Read/Write blocks without priorities.
- rsRunTests now supports models with buses on top-level output ports.
Reactis is a registered trademark of Reactive
Systems, Inc. Simulink and MATLAB are registered trademarks of The MathWorks, Inc.
The Reactis Team