We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2005.0.1.
The following bugs were fixed since V2005.
- Fixed bug where adding a file dependency in the
Reactis Info File Editor would also bring up the dialog
to add a configuration variable.
- Fixed bug where the association between a model and an
.rsi file would get lost after reloading the model.
- Fixed bug where buttons in the 'Path' tab of settings dialog
were disabled when they should be active.
- Fixed bug that caused ``Backend process died unexpectedly'' message.
- Inports of a non-virtual subsystem are now virtual unless
they are directly connected to an outport of that subsystem.
- When inherited sizes in Stateflow are used in a model (a feature
not currently supported), Reactis now generates a proper error
message instead of ``invalid array sizes'' bug.
- Fixed bug in the Info File Editor which causes changes to
weights for enumerated inport types to not be properly saved.
- Fixed ``Unhandled Operator'' bug that could occur when using
'rem' function in Fcn block.
- Fixed ``unhandled exception: Option'' bug that could occur with
some configurations of the Selector block.
The following features were added since V2005.
- Support for Simulink Integer Delay and Tapped Delay Line blocks.
- Improved signal name display.
You may download the patch or full installer from:
The Reactis Team