We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2005.0.2.
The following bugs were fixed since V2005.0.1.
- Fixed incorrect coverage reporting for Vector Index block.
- Fixed bug that caused a ``State Inconsistency'' error for boxed substates
containing only junctions.
The following features were added since V2005.0.1
- Support for Probe blocks.
- Support for 'System Sample Time' setting in Simulink subsystems.
- Support offsets and differing input sizes for Merge block.
- Support for inherited types and sizes in Stateflow.
- Support 'Index Mode' and 'Use index as starting value' in Assignment blocks.
- Changed integer overflow setting in the Reactis Settings dialog.
Any changes to the setting now become effective immediately in a
running Simulator session.
You may download the patch or full installer from:
The Reactis Team