August 18, 2010
Dear Reactis User:
We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis for C V2010.1.1 (beta)
Reactis for C V2010.1 (beta)
The following features were added since V2010.1.0:
- Global variables may be tagged as inputs and outputs (in addition to
parameters of the entry function).
- Scopes may be opened on global variables to plot the value assigned to
the variable at the end of each simulation step.
- Global and local variables as well as function parameters may be added
to the watched variable panel to display their current value.
- Different stepping modes common to debuggers were added to Reactis
Simulator. These include:
- step-into execute a single C statement, stepping into
a function if paused at a function call.
- step-over if paused at a function call, step over the function
(i.e. execute the function and then pause at the statement following it).
- step-out-of complete the currently executing function then pause.
- New XML-based file format for storing information Reactis associates with
a program. The files are now called Reactis Harness Libraries and are stored
in .rsh files. Multiple harnesses may be easily stored in a single library.
- New toolbar icons.
- Boundary value coverage is now tracked for inputs and configuration variables.
You may download the patches or full installers from the
Reactis User Pages.
The Reactis Team