November 19, 2010
Dear Reactis User:
We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2010.2
Newly supported Simulink features
- Initial support for MATLAB R2010b models. This means Reactis will work with
models created and edited with this version; however, not all new features
introduced in R2010b are supported. New features will be supported as demand
increases. If you would like to see support for a new feature, please send a
request to email@example.com. We cannot guarantee all requests
will be implemented but we use feedback to prioritize the development schedule (#1260).
- Reactis now supports the use of enumerated data types (classes derived from
Simulink.IntEnumType) within a model (#1291).
- Models using self-modification commands (commands like set_param, add_block etc.,
see section 14.1.2 in the user's guide) could previously cause problems because Reactis
would not see the changes made by them. A new setting "Propagate set_param changes by
saving the model to a temporary file" has been added to deal with this situation.
If the new setting is enabled, Reactis will cause Simulink to automatically save the
model to a temporary file after Simulink has applied all modifications. Reactis then
imports that temporary model, which allows Reactis to see the applied changes (#929).
- Reactis now supports rounding modes "Convergent", "Round" and "Simplest" for
blocks where a rounding mode can be specified (#1189, #1380).
- Stateflow operators hasChanged, hasChangedFrom and hasChangedTo are now supported
- Support for the use of the type() function in data type declarations for Stateflow
data items has been added (#1259).
- Reactis now supports the true and false keywords in Stateflow actions (#1058).
- Reactis now supports the Vector Concatenate block (#1230).
- Support for the "Discrete Filter" block has been extended to include "single" input data
types, vector and matrix inputs and the "Initial states" setting available in Simulink (#1168).
- Support "Latch input by copying inside signal" setting in "Inport" blocks (#1145).
- 2-d lookup tables now support "int * bool -> int" configurations (#1162).
Reactis for C Plugin Improvements
- Step into, step over and step out-of buttons allow improved control in single-stepping mode (#1262).
- Variables in C code can now be added as watched variables (#1261).
- Scopes can be opened for global variables in C code (#1261).
- A new feature has been added to allow Reactis Tester to take advantage of multi-core architectures.
This can be enabled by entering "-C N" (without the quotes) in the "Additional Parameters" setting in
the "Test Suite->Create" dialog. The "N" stands for the number of cores to utilize and possible settings
are 1-4. For example, entering "-C 2" in the "Additional Parameters" setting will cause Reactis Tester
to utilize two cores (#1401).
- Users can now limit the number of inputs that can change in a step during test generation with
Reactis Tester. For example, to only allow one input to change between steps, enter "-c 1" in the
"Additional Parameters" setting in the "Test Suite -> Create" dialog (#1318).
- The "Test Suite->Update..." feature now allows an output format of .m if the
"Update using Simulink" option is selected (#1253).
- When exporting a test suite to ".m" format, fixpoint values may now be exported as "fi"
objects instead of converting them to double values (#1223).
In addition to all bugfixes included in V2010 patches, the following bugs were fixed
- Fixed bug where Reactis could hang during import of a model if the
model contains a circular bus signal connection that is interrupted only
by a "Signal Conversion" block (#1509).
- Fixed bug that could cause Stateflow transitions which originate from a state
and end in a junction to not trigger the source state's exit action (#1475).
- Fixed problem in CSV import that could cause ports to not be properly
matched up in import dialog (#1464).
- Resolved problem where Reactis would hang if a test suite was saved while
running a long simulation run (#1458).
- Fixed bug that could cause Reactis to pick a wrong transition execution order
for transitions exiting from subcharted box states (#1453).
- Fixed bug where boundary coverage highlighting would not go away after
all targets have been covered for an input port with certain configurations of
range/step types (#1442).
- Fixed bug that caused "Test Suite->Update (via Simulink)" to not work
properly if enumerated types are present in top-level inports or outports (#1485).
- Fixed bug where Validator objectives in Stateflow charts show up as
'orphaned' when looking at the list in "Edit->Validator Objectives" (#1551).
- Improved accuracy for addition/subtraction and conversion when
using fixpoint types with non-binary-point slope and bias (#1547).
- Fixed problem where integer saturation in "Sum" block would differ from
Simulink behavior in some rare cases (#1484).
- Fixed problem where some fixpoint types in Stateflow would not be
properly recognized, resulting in decreased precision (#1546).
- Fixed bug where initial values of some fixpoint configuration variables
would not be properly recognized (#1515).
- Improved performance when loading exported .m files for models with large
input/output arrays in MATLAB (#1507).
- Fixed memory leak in Validator diagram objective dialog (#1479).
- Fixed problem where a Scope within a triggered subsystem would not use
the proper sample rate in some configurations (#1470).
- Resolved issue where turning off Simulator during a simulation run
could sometimes trigger a "bug: unrecognized command" error message (#1459).
- Fixed crash that could occur when loading MATLAB R13 models containing
MinMax or DeadZone blocks (#1445).
- Fixed problem where "runtests" would report simulation differences
when running tests for models containing S-Functions in some configurations (#1437).
- Improved error message when converting an integer values to an enumerated
type in which no corresponding underlying integer exists (#1540).
- Properly reject models that that "Underspecified initialization detection"
set to "Simplified" (as opposed to the default "Classic") as not currently
You may download the patches or full installers from the
Reactis User Pages.
The Reactis Team