January 25, 2011
Dear Reactis User:
We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis for C V2010.1.2 (beta)
Reactis for C V2010.1.2 (beta)
The following features were added since V2010.1.1:
- Tracking of assertion violations and user-defined targets. To track assertions,
Either of the following methods can be used:
To track user-defined targets, add "reactis_target" statements in your code and add
- Add standard C "assert" statements in the code and enable the "Create coverage targets
for assert() statements" setting in Reactis' settings dialog. Reactis will then track
the "assert" calls as Reactis assertions instead of raising an exception if the assertion
- Add "reactis_assert" statements in your code and add a
directive at the top of the source file. Reactis will count the assertion as violated if
the argument to the "reactis_assert" call is zero.
#include <reactis_validator.h> directive at the top of the source file. Reactis will
count the target as covered if the argument to the "reactis_target" call is non-zero.
- Full compatibility with Reactis test suites. Test suites generated with
Reactis for Simulink can be used in Reactis for C if the harness inputs and outputs
match the Simulink model's top-level input and output ports.
- Text search in source files.
- Inputs, outputs and configuration variables in the harness can now be individually
- Reactis now detects unreachable code in a harness and highlights it differently
from uncovered code.
- Comments and inactive code (i.e. code which was disabled by conditional compilation
directives) are highlighted differently to distinguish them from already covered code.
- It is now possible to open scopes on entry function parameters.
You may download the patches or full installers from the
Reactis User Pages.
The Reactis Team