We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2005.0.3
and Reactis V2005.1 (Beta).
The following bugs were fixed since V2005.0.2.
- Fixed problem when using variables or expressions in sample time
setting of Stateflow charts.
- Fixed bug that sometimes made additional conditions appear in
coverage details of Stateflow transitions.
- Exclude box states from state coverage.
- When importing a test suite in comma-separated-value format that
is missing output ports or configuration variables, produce a warning
and keep going instead of producing a "bug" message.
- Do not report dependency cycle if outport of atomic subsystem
directly feeds back to inport of the subsystem and the inport is connected
to a Unit Delay block.
The following features were added since V2005.0.2.
- Support hypot function in Simulink Fcn blocks.
- Support zero-based index output in Simulink For Iterator blocks.
- Support explicit execution order in Stateflow.
- Support 1-d lookup tables with integer type input and single or
double type output.
- Support 2-d lookup tables with integer/single type inputs and single
type output as well as integer/double type inputs and double type output.
- All bugfixes and new features from the stable branch through V2005.0.3.
- Resolved problems with Japanese and other model encoding formats.
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team