December 06, 2012
Dear Reactis User:
Reactis for C V2012.1.1
We are pleased to announce the V2012.1.1 beta release of Reactis for
C. Reactis for C is a testing and validation tool targeted at
embedded software developers using the C programming language.
The following bugs were fixed since V2012.1.0:
- Fixed bug that could cause the GUI to crash when displaying a coverage
- Fixed bug causing simulation runs to slow down excessively when
breakpoints are set (#2315).
- Fixed bug causing the "loop detection timeout" to occur too soon when
resuming from a paused simulation (#2313).
- Fixed bug causing compilations to fail when using the "Build" button in
the RSM File Editor (#2278).
- Fixed bug causing C parser to produce a syntax error in some cases when
an array is declared with parentheses enclosing the array dimensions
You may download the patches or full installers from the
Reactis User Pages.
The Reactis Team