March 18, 2013
Dear Reactis User:
We are pleased to announce the V2012.1.2 beta release of Reactis for
C. Reactis for C is a testing and validation tool targeted at
embedded software developers using the C programming language.
The following bugs were fixed since V2012.1.1:
- Fixed bug that could cause the back-end to crash when a system library function such
as sprintf is called with a invalid pointer (#2422).
- Fixed bug causing macro arguments to be expanded incorrectly in rare cases (#2430).
- Fixed bug causing sizeof() to return the wrong value for a formal function parameter
of type array (#2416).
- Fixed bug causing a memory error message when a struct containing uninitialized padding
is passed by value to a function (#2371).
- Fixed bug causing a preprocessor error when #endif appears in the middle of
a line (#2384).
- Fixed bug causing an execution error when a combination of de-referencing and
indexing operations are used to access a multi-dimensional array (#2446).
- Fixed bug causing an execution error when pointer arithmetic is performed on
struct member of type array (#2450).
- Added missing math library function ceill (#2410).
You may download the patches or full installers from the
Reactis User Pages.
The Reactis Team