January 09, 2014
Dear Reactis User:
We are pleased to announce the V2012.1.5 beta release of Reactis for
C. Reactis for C is a testing and validation tool targeted at
embedded software developers using the C programming language.
The following features were added since V2012.1.4
- Support for the Multiple Condition Coverage (MCC) metric.
- Execution reports now include coverage details.
- The execution environment can be configured to assume that all undefined
functions have no side-effects and return a value of zero.
- Stub definitions of undefined functions and variables can be generated.
The following bug was fixed since V2012.1.4:
- Boundary targets are sometimes incorrectly highlighted when
viewing coverage details (#2618).
You may download the patches or full installers from the
Reactis User Pages.
The Reactis Team