December 18, 2015
Dear Reactis User:
We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis® V2015.2
and Reactis Model Inspector V2015.2.
Newly Supported Simulink Features
The following Simulink features are supported in Reactis V2015.2:
- MATLAB R2015b.
- “bind” actions in Stateflow charts.
- Support statistical functions std, mean, and var in Embedded MATLAB.
- Reactis now supports linking Validator objectives to requirements
documents. Currently, links can be established to Microsoft Word and Excel
- Added capability to connect Simulink signals to Validator objectives
within the Reactis main panel via drag-and-drop.
- Added set of MATLAB functions that greatly simplify using the Reactis
API within MATLAB.
- Added rsExtractSubsystem function which provides the same functionality
as “Extract subsystem” in the Reactis GUI.
- Allow modifying model-specific search path and pre- and post-load
function via rsSetParameterValue.
- Added rsRsiDefaultInputs function to reset input restrictions in a .rsi
file to their original settings.
Reactis for C Plugin
- New coverage metrics: function coverage and function call coverage.
- Added option to produce a warning (instead of error) when a inf/nan
value, integer overflow or integer saturation is detected.
- Start Reactis and load a model by double-clicking on a .rsi file
Reactis Model Inspector V2015.2
You may download the patches or full installers from the
Reactis User Pages.
The Reactis Team