October 21, 2016
Dear Reactis User:
We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis® for C V2016
which includes the new features listed below.
New API features
The Reactis for C API has been greatly expanded and improved:
- Reactis build files can be created, modified, and accessed.
- Reactis harness libraries can be created, modified, and accessed.
- Support for fully automated back-to-back testing.
- A MATLAB interface to the new API is included.
Test Harness Improvements
The following improvements have been made to test harnesses:
- Test harnesses now include an initialization function.
- Support for C code which performs fixed point calculations.
- Settings for the rounding mode and overflow behavior during
data type conversions.
Stub file improvements
The following improvements have been made to stub files:
- Stub files now include all the type declarations required to compile.
- Stubs are not generated for unneeded functions and variables.
C Compiler Impovements
- Support GNU statement expressions.
- Ignore incomplete variable or function declarations which are never used.
- The argument of an include directive can now be a macro.
- Improved formatting of value shown when hovering on scalar character values and arrays of characters.
- Produce warnings instead of errors for GCC-style extended "asm" statements
(the assembly code will be ignored).
- Support for Windows 10.
- Launch a quick HTML coverage report from the top-level Coverage menu.
- Option to export Booleans as integers in CSV file.
- Checkbox in Tester launch dialog to enable/disable pruning of tests
after the random phase.
- The build file editor has been streamlined to make the use of
- The number of output differences for which details are printed in a
test execution report can now be capped.
You may download the patches or full installers from the
Reactis User Pages.
The Reactis Team