November 10, 2016
Dear Reactis User:
Reactis for C V2016.0.1 is now available.
Reactis for C V2016.0.1
The following bugs were fixed since V2016:
- Fixed an issue with the reset button in the default harness library
settings pane, which could cause some settings to not reset correctly
when then button is clicked (#3494).
- Enhanced the importing of test harnesses from .rsi files so that port
names containing whitespace can be successfully matched to C code
- Fixed issue with the synchronization of input types in the Reactis Type Editor
that could cause fixpoint information to not be preserved when the base type
doesn't change (#3514).
- Fixed the resolution checkbox in the Reactis Type Editor so that it is
enabled when the harness base type is changed to a floating point type
which requires conversion (#3516).
- Fixed case where changing the harness base type of a harness variable
caused the internal base type to also change (#3518).
- Fixed bug which could cause GUI crashes or other errors after
deleting a variable from a test harness (#3523).
You may download the patches or full installers from the
Reactis User Pages.
The Reactis Team