June 14, 2019
Dear Reactis User:
Reactis for C V2019 and the V2018.0.1 patch are now available.
Reactis for C V2019
The V2019 release includes all bug fixes that were included
in the V2018.0.1 patch plus the following new features.
- You can now add instrumentation code containing assertions and
user-defined targets to a program without modifying any of the source
files. The instrumentation code is stored separately and integrated with
the code under test when the program is executed within Reactis.
- The User-Guided Simulation mode of Reactis Simulator now lets you
specify an expression for any input. This is useful for generating a
functional input signal such as a ramp or sine wave. A number of
convenience features have also been added, such as the ability to open a
scope directly from the Next Input Values dialog.
- Individual structure members and array elements can now be watched. The
value of the watched member is displayed on a separate line in the watched
variables panel and is highlighted with a yellow background when it
- For easier visualization of test data, you can now open a scope
directly within the Test Suite Browser for any signal contained in a test
- Performance improvements when working with very large programs.
Reactis for C V2018.0.1
The following bugs were fixed since V2018:
- Duplicate output is added to a test harness (4002).
- Huge C array causes an "overflow" error (4004).
- Synchronizing types when there are no changes causes type information
to be lost (4028).
- "Implicit conversion" error when calling a function with a formal
argument type of "const struct" (4099).
- Bitwise negation produces an overflow for types "unsigned char" and
"unsigned int" (4181).
- "continue" statement causes enclosing loop to terminate (4189).
- Function call with constant formal arguments is flagged as an "illegal assignment" (4198).
- Scope groups are missing from menus when the GUI language is Japanese (4224).
- Integer division by zero produces a "bug" message instead of an "error" message (4250).
- Infinite and NaN values produced by math library functions were not detected (4266).
- The "User-defined target" and "assertion" check-box settings are
swapped when re-opening the Tester dialog (4298).
- Fixed timeout error when reloading a program that takes a long time (10
or more minutes) to compile (4305).
- Syntax error when editing the type of a structure containing a void pointer (4313).
You may download the patches or full installers from the
Reactis User Pages.
The Reactis Team