We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2004.2.2.
The following features were added since V2004.2.1
- When Simulator is in user input mode, double clicking on a top-level inport
opens a panel to enter values for that port.
- Report an error and terminate gracefully if a S-Function crashes.
The following bugs were fixed since V2004.2.1
- Accept 'inf' as valid value in floating point range or enumeration types.
- Propagate value changes of configuration variables through subsystem masks.
- Allow zero based indexing in Selector block in R14 models.
- Fixed S-Function output type for dynamic output port dimensions.
You may download the patch or full installer from:
The Reactis Team