December 23, 2022
Dear Reactis User:
We are pleased to announce the availability of:
- Reactis V2022.2
- Reactis Model Inspector V2022.2
- Reactis V2022.0.2 patch
The Reactis V2022.2 release includes all bug fixes from patch releases
V2022.0.1 and V2022.0.2 plus the following new features.
Newly Supported Simulink Features
- MATLAB R2022b.
- Simulink C Caller block.
The C Caller block enables a model to invoke functions defined in custom
C code attached to the model. If Reactis is using the Reactis for C Plugin then
coverage within such custom C code is tracked and the user can mini-step
through the C code and observe data as detailed in the Reactis documentation.
If the Reactis for C Plugin is disabled then custom C code
called by C Caller blocks is still supported but will be treated as a
The C Caller block was introduced in MATLAB R2018b. Reactis supports the
block in models created with MATLAB R2019b or later.
- Simulink matrix operation blocks:
- Permute Matrix
- Identity Matrix
- Create Diagonal Matrix
- Extract Diagonal
- Inverse hyperbolic operations for Trigonometric Function block.
- Multiple action tags in Stateflow charts using the MATLAB action language.
- Support coverage tracking for Lookup Table blocks with 3 or 4 dimensions.
Previous versions of Reactis supported coverage tracking for Lookup Table
blocks (Lookup n-D, Interpolation, Direct Lookup) only if such blocks were
configured for 1 or 2 dimensions. This release extends coverage tracking for
such blocks of up to 4 dimensions.
- Allow comments in Validator expression objectives.
- Allow exporting floating-point values to .csv files as IEEE754 binary data.
Reactis Model Inspector V2022.2
The V2022.2 release of Reactis Model Inspector includes the following
The following bugs were fixed since V2022.0.1:
- If EML or C plugin is in use, Reactis GUI exits after license inactivity timeout even if user selected to re-aquire the license (#5143).
- Using a floating RFC plugin license or EML plugin license from within API and with a V2022 license manager causes license error (#5146).
You may download the patches or full installers from the
Reactis User Pages.
The Reactis Team