We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2005.1.8 (Beta).
The following features were added since V2005.1.7.
- Added support for a new type of Validator objective
to improve coverage for models containing interruptible
timer conditions. A ``Timer'' objective may now be easily
inserted into a model to indicate that a data item is in
fact a timer or counter that should be incremented until its
value exceeds a specified upper limit. Specifically,
- A Timer User-Target adds a new coverage target to a
model that monitors a data item from the model. It is considered
covered after the data item changes from its start value to its
end value by a specified increment. To insert a Timer User-Target,
right click in the Reactis main panel and select Add User Defined
- A Timer Assertion monitors a data item from a model. The assertion
is considered violated if the data item ever changes from its start value
to the end value by a specified increment.
- Added an option to Validator expression objectives to specify a
number of steps that the expression should remain true/false
before the target/assertion is considered covered/violated.
The following bugs were fixed since V2005.1.7.
- Accept integer values as inputs to ``Switch Case'' blocks.
- Accept expressions in S-Function name field.
- Fixed problem finding S-Functions in MATLAB R14.3.
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team