We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis
The following features were added since V2005.1.9.
- Support Simulink Signal Viewer Scopes.
- If an error occurs during test generation, Tester will now add the
current test (which caused the error) to the test suite before terminating.
- Support type aliases created with ``Simulink.NumericType'' objects.
- Support the use of type aliases in Stateflow.
- Track branch coverage for Relay blocks.
The following bugs were fixed since V2005.1.9.
- When Reactis detects an illegal temporary variable
in Stateflow, Reactis now issues a warning and treats
the variable as a regular local variable. This mirrors the
behavior of The MathWorks Stateflow engine.
- Fixed problem that could cause ``unexpected bus data type (2)'' bug.
- Fixed some rounding problems with fixpoint types that use slope and bias
- Fixed problems that occurred when using get_param or set_param functions in
blocks that are located within Validator assertions or user-defined targets.
- Fixed ``bug: markActive: 1'' bug that occurred if an early-exit condition canceled activation of parallel (AND) states.
- Fixed bug that sometimes prevented prepending the Reactis path
to MATLAB path when retrieving configuration variables.
- Fixed bug (introduced in V2005.1.9) that caused ``Communication error'' when
trying to use the API.
- The API now uses MATLAB version as set in the Reactis GUI.
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team