We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2005.1.14 (Beta).
The following features were added since V2005.1.13.
- Test suites stored in the new .rst file format now
include detailed history information recorded by Reactis.
This information regarding test creation and modification is
collected for each test as well as the test suite as a
The following bugs were fixed since V2005.1.13.
- Fixed inefficient parsing of .mdl files that made Reactis appear
to lock up when reading a model containing very large string values.
- Fixed issues with new test suite format that occurred when files are
located on a remote drive.
- Fixed ``Lost connection to backend'' error that could occur on some
computers when using M-File S-Functions.
- Fixed rounding when importing fixed-point data from .csv file.
- Fixed unreadable display of fixed-point vectors in Test Suite Browser.
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team