We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2006.0.4.
The following features were added since V2006.0.4.
- If no Data Store Memory block for X exists a model, but
there is a workspace data item X of type Simulink.Signal,
then Simulink creates a temporary Data Store Memory block with that
name at the top-level of the model. Data Store Read and Write blocks
in the model can read and write such implicitly declared Memory blocks.
Reactis now supports this type of implicit declaration of Data Store
The following bugs were fixed since V2006.0.3.
- Fixed problem when using Reactis on a Windows Domain if it is
installed in different locations on different computers.
- Fixed infinite loop resulting in crash when encountering some rare
malformed MDL files.
- Fixed "Can't open file" warning message that could occur on
startup when running Reactis as a user who does not have
- Fixed Tester error message that occurs when preloading a test
suite that includes a configuration variable not included in the RSI
file associated with the model.
- Allow input events to Stateflow charts that violate the general
rule that event names must start with an underscore or letter.
Stateflow allows such names if the event name is never used in the
- Fixed Tester bug that caused the random phase to crash if the
preload phase covered all targets in a model.
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team