We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2006.0.6.
The following bugs were fixed since V2006.0.5.
- Fixed bug that caused model specific path to be ignored when
synchronizing inport types in RSI file editor.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect detection of a dependency cycle in
models with certain configurations of enabled or triggered subsystems.
The problem caused Reactis to appear do hang during model import.
- Fixed bug that caused initial value of some Unit Delay blocks to be
ignored. The bug could occur in models constructed with R14 or later.
- Fixed bug that could cause an error message like
"cannot update ^R:x with <|^R:x|>" if an initial value was given
for an output port with width greater than one.
- Fixed memory leak and inefficiency that could occur when importing
models with large workspace arrays. The problem caused a "lost
connection to backend" error to be reported.
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team