We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2006.0.11
and V2006.1.1 (Beta).
The following bugs were fixed since V2006.0.10.
- The time required to load models with large Doc blocks (especially
those containing embedded images) has been dramatically reduced.
- Fixed bug that caused breakpoint icons to continue to be
displayed after selecting the "clear all breakpoints" menu item.
- Fixed bug that caused a Sum block to output the wrong result if
its first input is an unsigned type, its output is a signed type, and
the first input is negated. For example, output = -in1+in2, where
output has a signed type and in1 has an unsigned type.
- For Tapped Delay Line blocks, Reactis now supports setting the
"number of delays" parameter to -1 (inherited). Previously, such
a setting in a model caused Reactis to issue an error message
that included the text "uncaught exception: size".
- Corrected an incorrect execution order computed for models with
certain configuration of enabled or triggered subsystems.
The following new features have been added since V2006.1.
- A new feature was added to store recent error and warning messages
for a model in the Reactis profile (.rsp) file. Since Reactis maintains an
.rsp file for each model, a separate list of errors will be maintained
for each model. The list of stored errors and warnings for the
currently loaded model can be viewed by selecting "View -> Show Recent Errors".
The list can be cleared by selecting "View -> Clear Recent Errors".
The following bugs were fixed since V2006.1.
- All fixes for V2006.0.11.
- Fixed a problem with the initial value of the "Model Encoding"
setting. This should eliminate warnings of the form "unsupported
model encoding: default".
- Fixed bug that caused "undefined function: ..." error for some C
functions called from Stateflow.
- Initialize fixed-point S-Function outputs with real-world 0
instead of stored-integer 0.
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team