We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2006.0.16
and V2006.1.2 (beta).
The following bugs were fixed since V2006.0.15.
- Fixed bug that could cause Reactis to generate a "backend engine
died unexpectedly" error message for certain models containing
S-Functions with vector inputs or outputs.
The following new features have been added since V2006.1.1.
- For custom C code in Stateflow, Reactis now tracks and
highlights C statement coverage.
- Reactis now supports boundary value coverage for the Relational
Operator block. For a relational operator block with inputs a
and b, Reactis now tracks the following targets:
where epsilon is the smallest increment representable in the
type of a and b.
Note that this coverage criterion has the potential to introduce a
large number of very hard to cover targets. Since some users might
prefer to not track such targets, the new functionality is disabled
by default and can be enabled from the Settings dialog.
- a == b
- a == b + epsilon
- a == b - epsilon
- Added support for the 'transpose' operation in the Math Function
- Optimized caching and initialization procedures for models with large
- Memory allocated for S-Function work vectors is now treated as
global memory. The memory is saved at the end of a simulation step
and restored at the beginning of a simulation step. Previously,
this memory was just treated like a state of the S-Function. This
different approach to handling such data means that multiple
S-Functions now can share (i.e. write to and read from) global
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team