We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2006.1.5.
The following new features were added since V2006.1.4.
- The restriction that MC/DC decisions can have no more than 12
conditions has been removed.
- Support has been added for tracking Decision, Condition and MC/DC
coverage in custom C code in Stateflow.
- For custom C code in Stateflow, Reactis Simulator now supports two
new ways the track the values of global C variables:
- hovering over a variable to query its current value
- opening a scope displaying the values a variable has
taken during a simulation run
- Reactis now supports dynamically typed DWork vectors in S-
- Reactis now supports expressions in the "size" field when
declaring a Stateflow variable. If an expression contains references
to constants, then the constants must be defined in the MATLAB
- When encountering an integer division by 0 while overflow
detection is set to off in Reactis' settings dialog, Reactis now
ignores the error. The result of the operation is the minimum value
of the output data type if the dividend is negative and the
maximum value of the output data type otherwise.
- Do not create coverage targets for charts that only contain
exported graphical functions. Only the charts themselves are excluded
since they technically never execute (only functions within the
charts). Therefore they previously were always considered to be
uncovered. Targets within the graphical functions are still
The following bugs were fixed since V2006.1.4.
- When invoking MATLAB for subsystem extraction, properly prepend
the Reactis library search path if this is selected in Reactis'
- Fixed bug that could cause a "Bug: Uncaught exception: Io" for
- Fixed off-by-one index bug that could cause "Invalid column index"
error for "Assignment" blocks in some configurations.
- Fixed bug in Selector block that could cause a "Bug: expected
vector found value of type X" for Selector blocks selecting single
elements from a 2d matrix input.
- Fixed bug that could cause Reactis to produce a "Uncaught
exception: Mixed" bug after parsing some MATLAB array expressions.
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team