We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2006.1.6.
The following new features were added since V2006.1.5.
- Coverage tracking for 1d and 2d lookup tables has been added. To
view the coverage information associated with a table, right-click on
the table and select "View Coverage Details".
- Support '&' operator in Stateflow when calling external C functions.
The following bugs were fixed since V2006.1.5.
- Fixed bug that would truncate long types for configuration
variables. This would lead to an "unexpected $end" error when trying
to edit the type in the GUI.
- Fixed "Inconsistent declaration" error that was reported for some
structures using unions in C code called from Stateflow.
- Fixed "Unhandled exception: Subscript" that could come up if a
top-level input port's type is defined by a bus object.
- Fixed wrong storage container returned by
ssGetDataTypeStorageContainCat for built-in integer types.
- Fixed bug that disabled the "up" button when showing a system
directly below the top-level.
- When switching to a maximized window via the "Window" menu, keep
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team