We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2006.1.7.
The following new features were added since V2006.1.6.
- New API function rsSimImportSuites can import multiple CSV files into
a single test suite. For details on usage, see the header file reactis.h.
- Reactis now tracks boundary value coverage for configuration
- Initial support for MATLAB R2006b.
- The Reactis installer now supports a silent install (installing Reactis
from the DOS command line in an automated fashion). To see the supported
options for the installer, run it with a /? command line switch.
- After importing a test from a CSV file in Simulator, select it.
The following bugs were fixed since V2006.1.6.
- Fixed bug that could cause an "Uncaught exception: Subscript" when
starting Tester. This could happen if a "Merge" block was connected
directly to a "Data Type Conversion" block whose output type matches
its input type (i.e. no actual conversion is done).
- Fixed bug that could cause "bug: machine not found" for some models.
- Fixed bug that could sometimes make Simulator falsely report that a
test suite had changed and needs to be reloaded.
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team