We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2006.0.20.
The following bugs were fixed since V2006.1.6.
- Fixed bug that could cause a "Data type mismatch" error to be reported
for some S-Functions.
- Fixed bug that could cause a "bug: markActive" error for some Stateflow
charts using AND states and internal transitions.
- Reactis now supports dynamically typed DWork vectors in S-Functions.
- When invoking MATLAB for subsystem extraction, properly prepend the Reactis
library search path if this is selected in Reactis' settings dialog.
- Fixed bug in Selector block that could cause a "Bug: expected vector found
value of type X" for Selector blocks selecting single elements from a 2d
- Fixed bug that would truncate long types for configuration variables. This
would lead to an "unexpected $end" error when trying to edit the type in the
- When switching to a maximized window via the "Window" menu, keep it maximized.
- Fixed bug that could cause an "Uncaught exception: Subscript" when starting
Tester. This could happen if a "Merge" block was connected directly to a "Data
Type Conversion" block whose output type matches its input type (i.e. no
actual conversion is done).
- Fixed bug that could cause "bug: machine not found" for some models.
- Fixed bug that could sometimes make Simulator falsely report that a test suite
had changed and needs to be reloaded.
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team