We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2006.2.2.
and V2006.3 (beta).
The following bugs were fixed since V2006.2.1.
- Fixed bug that caused Reactis to ignore custom C code if it was
located within a Stateflow target that did not contain any charts.
- Fixed bug that caused delta constraints to be ignored between the
first and second step in a test for input ports set to "random" while
running in user guided simulation.
- Produce a proper error message when running out of disk space
while creating or extending test suites.
Reactis V2006.3 includes the following new features.
- Custom C code in Stateflow is treated as a white-box. Simulator
displays the execution of and coverage in the C code; Tester attempts
to cover C code targets. Note that this is a preview of the upcoming
Reactis for C and that this functionality will be a part of the new
- Initial support for Model Reference blocks.
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team