We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2006.2.5.
The following new features were added since V2006.2.4
- A text box at the bottom of the test suite log viewer now
displays the full text of the currently selected log entry.
The text box can be re-sized and scrolled, and copy and paste
operations are available.
- Support 1d and 2d Lookup Table blocks with boolean output.
Interpolation is currently not supported for such tables. Instead,
use the "use input above", "use input below" or "use input nearest"
setting in the look up table block.
The following bugs were fixed since V2006.2.4.
- Running a test suite immediately after importing it from CSV could
sometimes result in running random simulation instead of the tests.
This has been fixed.
- Fixed bug where spaces between Stateflow state names and a
terminating "/" character could produce a "error: Unknown state name"
message the first time a model is run.
- Fixed bug which caused the Reactis License Monitor (either the tab
in the Reactis Settings Dialog, the stand alone license monitor
utility, or the dialog that is displayed when Reactis is invoked while
all licenses are in use) to not display the names of users currently
using Reactis. This problem was introduced in V2006.2.0 (and
V2006.1.0). To fix this the, Reactis License Manager needs to be
- Fixed bug that occurred when clicking "Load Suite" in the Tester
results dialog. The problem could happen when multiple models are
opened in different directories and resulted in Reactis searching
for the test suite in the wrong directory.
- Fixed bug that could cause a "Differing outport widths" error in
runtests when running a test of length 1 containing a 2d output
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team