We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2004.2.6 and beta release V2004.3.1.
The following bugs were fixed since V2004.2.5
- Fixed delta constraints for vector inputs.
- Fixed "undefined function or variable 'blockNames'" bug that
could occur for some models during type inference.
The following features were added since V2004.3
- Support for fixed-point datatypes in Simulink.
- Support for Simulink version 6.2 (MathWorks R14.2)
- Support for Simulink duplicate inports (also known as Shadow Inport blocks).
- Support for UnaryMinus, SignalConversion, Bus Assignment, Bias blocks.
- New controls in the Reactis Settings Dialog:
- to specify the version of MATLAB Reactis should use.
- to specify whether integer overflows should produce an error or wrap around.
- Limited support for 'set_param' in Mask Initialization functions.
- The escape key now removes print region.
- In type editor dialog, the tab key now causes scrolling through
the controls of the dialog.
- In user-input mode of Simulator, double clicking on a top-level input
port now opens a panel to enter values for that port.
- Support InitFcn setting for masked blocks.
The following bugs were fixed since V2004.3
- Reduced rounding error in Simulink blocks operating on values other
than ``double''; especially when combining values of different types
(e.g., multiplying ``double'' and ``int'' values)
- Do not crash when a mask parameter is set to 'evaluate' and the
input value is an empty string.
- Fixed problems with masked blocks that could lead to
``Invalid pointer'' bug.
- Fixed bug that made edge triggered subsystem sometimes
execute the very first time the trigger receives a value.
- In coverage report, prefix diagram target names (which previously
were just the output port names) with the name of the diagram to resolve
possible ambiguities when multiple targets are in the same subsystem.
- Relaxed Simulink version checking to avoid warnings if a difference
is detected in minor version only (for example, 5.0 vs. 5.0.1).
You may download the patch or full installer from:
The Reactis Team