We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2006.3.5.
The following new features were added since V2006.3.4.
- Reactis now includes preliminary support for conditional input branch execution.
- Reactis now allows the output of a diagram-based Validator objective
to be wired to the input of another objective.
- A capability has been added to the Reactis License Manager to
specify a date format for use in CSV log files. To specify the format,
create or modify the following Registry key:
Reactis V2006 License Manager\Parameters\CsvLogDateFormat
Set the key to the desired format as defined for the Windows system
function strftime(). For documentation see:
The Reactis default format is specified by the key "%d/%m/%y %H:%M:%S".
The Japanese date format is specified by the key "%Y/%m/%d %H:%M:%S".
The following bugs were fixed since V2006.3.4.
- Fixed bug that could cause multi-port-switch to not work
correctly for some fixpoint types.
- Correctly support sample time in HitCrossing blocks.
- Correctly deal with out-of-range bit-masks in BitOperator
- Fixed bug that could cause a subsystem referenced from the same
library to not be drawn correctly.
- When using a signal name in place of an inport or outport with
hidden name, do not duplicate the '<' and '>' symbols when the signal
name already has such brackets.
- Fixed bug that could cause a "bug: no base type found" when
using a "Signal specification" block with a mixed type signal.
- Fixed bug that could cause "bug: invalid pointer" message for
"Lookup-Table Dynamic" blocks in certain configurations.
- Fixed bug that could cause configuration variable values to
not be propagated into Stateflow charts (especially for Arrays).
- Fixed bug that caused Reactis to insert line breaks at incorrect
locations when retrieving large configuration variable values from
- When exporting test suites, some configuration variable types are
supported by the .mat export but not the .m export. If the user
attempts to export an such a configuration variable to .m format,
Reactis now generates an error message that suggests exporting to .mat
- When using MATLAB R14.2 and earlier, do not use ".mexw32"
S-Function files (these are created by newer versions of MATLAB).
- Fixed inefficiency that could cause Reactis to take a long time
and allocate large amounts of memory when computing the update
order for big models.
- Fixed "bug: unable to get base type of workspace item '...'" message
that could occur when using a Stateflow "Parameter" data object
which is not defined in the base MATLAB workspace.
- Fixed bug that caused annotations created with Simulink R13 and
later to not be displayed.
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team