We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2004.3.2 (beta).
The following features were added since V2004.3.1.
- Support for fixed-point data types in Stateflow.
- Support "Matrix(K*u) (u vector)" setting in Gain block.
- Support for Signal Generator block (only in discrete models).
- Support for Sample Time Math block.
- Added "Copy" and "Paste" to clipboard buttons in path settings dialog.
The following bugs were fixed since V2004.3.1.
- Fixed "too many arguments" error that could occur when invoking Simulator
from the Tester results dialog.
- Fixed crash that occurred when workspace contains cell arrays with empty cells.
- Fixed crash when opening User Value Input dialog for enumerated types.
- Fixed problems with Signal Conversion block support.
- Do not choke on fixed point types with "sfix_Fx_En" syntax.
- Fixed long delay when MATLAB startup fails.
- Fixed hang that could occur when running "Update Outputs" on a test suite.
- Add ".rst" extension when no extension is given for a test suite filename in Tester
- Fixed empty model name when exporting tests to ".m" and ".mat" format.
You may download the patch or full installer from:
The Reactis Team