We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis
The following new features were added since V2006.3.7.
- Added new API functions rsSetParameter and rsGetParameter that
allow the retrieval and modification of global Reactis parameters
(those set in Reactis' settings dialog). For further documentation see
the "reactis.h" file in the API folder.
- Extended Reactis License Manager to support multiple products. Old
licenses will still work with the new license manager. Users of the
Reactis for C features will need to contact RSI to acquire a "Reactis
for C plugin" license after installing this update.
- Initial support for R2007b. Currently, "Direct Lookup Table"
blocks from R2007b models are not yet supported.
- Make sure that inputs to "lookup table N-d" block are strictly
monotonically increasing. Issue error message if not.
- Improved error messages when problems with Validator assertions or
user-defined targets occur during model initialization.
- The Reactis Settings Dialog now has a separate tab for Reactis for
C plugin features.
The following bugs have been fixed since V2006.3.7.
- Fixed crash that could occur when double-clicking on a broken
- Fixed bug where Reactis would sometimes truncate error messages
relayed from MATLAB.
- Fixed bug that would produce some additional conditional
subsystems in coverage summary when conditional branch execution was
- Fixed problem that could cause "Reactis' backend engine died
unexpectedly" error when a MATLAB structure contained a data object.
- Moved internal scripts to a location where they are not likely to
be accidentally included in MATLAB's search path. This prevents
an "undefined function or variable reactis_gcb__" error.
- A number of bugs have been fixed in the Reactis of C engine.
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team