We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis
The following new features were added since V2006.3.8.
- Reactis may now run as a regular user on Windows 2000/XP/Vista.
Previously, administrator privileges were required for Reactis to
properly invoke MATLAB. This has been changed such that an
administrator password is only necessary when switching to a different
version of MATLAB.
- Added Japanese and German translations for Reactis installer.
- Added initial support for the RateTransition block.
The following bugs have been fixed since V2006.3.8.
- Fixed bug that would cause licenses with a "Port=" line to be
rejected as invalid.
- Fixed "couldn't find ethernet adapter..." warning that could occur
on startup in some cases.
- Numerous fixes to the C backend.
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team