We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis
The following new features were added since V2006.3.10.
- When importing .csv or .rst files, if a new inport or
configuration variable has been added (that is not in
the test suite to be imported), then use any constraint
in the current .rsi file when selecting random values
for the new inport/configuration variable.
- When using the Reactis for C Plugin, the user may now hover over
arrays or pointers to numeric values in the C source code to query the
current value of the array or contents of the memory location.
- It is now possible to scroll the main panel using the cursor keys.
- When calling function tl_get_blockset_mode via mexCallMATLAB,
initialize the lhs variable to string "stand-alone" (but return
failure anyways). This prevents a crash when an S-Function
calls this function and does not check the return code of
mexCallMATLAB. Note that in general, calling mexCallMATLAB
from an S-Function is not supported by Reactis
- Included cruise_sfun_c.mdl in the distribution (an example on how
to use the Reactis for C Plugin with S-Functions).
The following bugs have been fixed since V2006.3.10.
- Fixed bug that could cause the Reactis process to keep running
when the application was closed while the GUI was minimized.
- When Reactis for C Plugin is configured to access a source file
that does not exist, do not repeatedly ask to reload the file.
- Fixed bug that could cause the names of Validator objectives to be
clipped when displayed in the main panel.
- Fixed Reactis for C bug that could cause certain legal use of
structures and unions to be flagged as errors when linking.
- Fixed several issues that could cause problems with Reactis
for C Plugin handling of certain types of S-Functions.
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team