We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis 2006.3.12 (beta).
The following bugs have been fixed since V2006.3.11.
- Fixed bug that caused a crash when selecting "Check Assertions"
from the "Validator" menu.
- Fixed bug that could cause a "backend died" error if a model
used workspace variables that contained data objects within an array
- Fixed several issues that could cause problems with Reactis
for C Plugin handling of certain types of S-Functions.
- Fixed "bug: invalid value list" when importing old-style test suite.
- Fixed several broken characters in Japanese translation.
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team