We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2007.0.2.
The following bugs in Reactis have been fixed since V2007.0.1.
- Check for 32 bit versions of MATLAB (64 bit versions are currently
- Fixed bug that could cause parameter array data items to not be
recognized as configuration variables and prevent warning message when
trying to us local array data items as configuration variables.
- Fixed "bug: invalid index 1 for array ..." that would come up if using
Stateflow output data of size [1,n].
- Fixed "bug: accessArray: index out of bounds" when accessing an array
of size [1,n] or [n,1] and offset > 0 with a single index.
- Fixed bug that could cause "invalid index" when using 2d array
indexes on the left-hand-side of an assignment.
- Option in installer to allow/disallow changing automatic update settings.
- Prevent problems during proxy auto-detection from causing a crash.
- Do not show hidden internal variables when adding variables in
watched variable panel.
The following bugs in Reactis for C Plugin have been fixed since V2007.0.1.
- Attempts to illegally redefine a typedef are now detected by the compiler.
- Fixed bug causing some type-related error messages to display incorrect types.
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team