February 11, 2008
Dear Reactis User:
We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2007.0.4.
The following bugs in Reactis have been fixed since V2007.0.3.
- Fixed incorrect return value in ssGetDataTypeFxpWordLength.
- Fixed performance issues when translating models with large
structure arrays in the workspace.
- Relaxed Validator expression objective parser to require
fewer typecast operators in integer expressions.
- Fixed issue that caused no boundary value targets to be
tracked for inports of type single.
- Improved support for the Rate Transition block. Specifically,
do not produce a cycle error if such blocks are located within a
cycle and resolve to Unit Delay behavior.
- Fixed minor display issue in the coverage details dialog for
uncovered MC/DC targets. Namely, for an uncovered MC/DC target,
display "-/-" rather than "-".
You may download the patches or full installers from the
Reactis User Pages.
The Reactis Team