We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2004.3.3 (beta).
The following features were added since V2004.3.2.
- Added "Custom Callbacks" tab to RSI file editor. Users can set custom
Pre-Load (and Post-Load) functions that will be executed before (after)
Reactis loads a model in Simulink.
- When exporting to/importing from CSV, use signal names instead of port
names as the column headers if an inport/outport name is hidden and the line
connected to it carries a signal name.
- If a model has no coverage targets at all, Tester now produces
a test suite containing a single step instead of no test suite at all.
The following bugs were fixed since V2004.3.2.
- Fixed possible hang during startup of Simulator or Tester.
- Fixed handling of binary operators operating on single-precision values
- Produce more informative error messages when Simulink returns an
"Error using stateflow/private/targetman (throw_make_error)
(SLSF Diagnostic)" error.
You may download the patch or full installer from:
The Reactis Team