April 4, 2008
Dear Reactis User:
We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2007.0.6 and
Reactis V2007.1.1 (beta).
The following bugs were fixed since V2007.0.5.
- Fixed bug that caused "bug: uncaught exception NotFoundInTable" when
using pi as a variable in an Fcn block.
- Fixed bug that caused "Unknown data type" errors when referencing
Simulink.NumericType objects whose IsAlias property is not set.
- Fixed bug that could cause infinite loops in Stateflow code due
to rounding/overflow problems in comparisons.
- Fixed bug that caused crash when entering incorrect (or empty)
values in the "user input" dialog while using Japanese locale.
- Fixed bug that caused "Invalid input data type : <|<|^real|>|>"
error when connecting a 1x1 matrix signal to an "Enable" port.
- Fixed bug that prevented automatically adding "localhost" to
license server list when starting Reactis the first time and
using a shared license.
The following new features were added since V2007.1.
- Validator expression objectives are now inserted into a
model using a wiring dialog very similar to that used for
diagram objectives. The expression editor in the dialog also now
offers on-the-fly syntax checking of expressions. Hovering over
an expression objective now also displays how the objective is
wired into the model.
- Several improvements have been made to the test-suite export facility.
- For export to CSV, the user can now choose which ports and tests
should be exported.
- For export to MATLAB, the user can now choose which tests should
- Reactis now offers compression/decompression for test suite
export to/import from CSV.
- When exporting a test suite to CSV format, data can be
compressed. Test steps in which no exported input, testpoint or
output changes are excluded from the resulting CSV file.
- When importing a test suite from CSV format, Reactis will
now decompress files compressed using the technique described
above. For inserted steps, Reactis will duplicate the
input/output values from the previous step.
- Support fixpoint values in S-Functions within the Reactis for C
All bug fixes from the stable branch V2007.0.* were ported.
You may download the patches or full installers from the
Reactis User Pages.
The Reactis Team