June 30, 2008
Dear Reactis User:
We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2008.0.2.
The following bugs were fixed since V2008.0.1:
- During CSV import, interpret lines that only contain "," (or whitespace)
as the delimiter for the end of a test. This resolves an issue arising
when exporting CSV files from Microsoft Excel 2007. That version exports
a row of commas for empty rows. Previous versions of Excel exported a blank
- Fixed bug that could cause some configuration variable names to be
garbled during CSV export.
- Fixed bug that could cause Reactis to report base type
differences for some fixpoint types after using the
'Tools->Synchronize' menu item in the Info File Editor.
- Produce a warning instead of a bug message if retrieving set_param
changes from MATLAB fails.
- Fixed bug that caused online help window to pop up after
dismissing the "Select Item" dialog in CSV import.
- Fixed bug that caused "bug: expected end of test at time x"
when importing a CSV files containing extra step data not used by
You may download the patches or full installers from the
Reactis User Pages.
The Reactis Team